Bruiser’s 1980s Countdown Top 50- Part 4
Just a few weeks until the opening night of our next production The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole. Given the play is set in the 1980s, we have decided to count down our favourite songs from the decade. Check out the songs that we have ranked from 11-20!
11. Tiffany- I Think We're Alone Now
12. Blondie- Call Me
13. Whitney Houston- I Wanna Dance With Somebody
14. David Bowie- Let's Dance
15. Michael Jackson- Thriller
16. Erasure- A Little Respect
17. Culture Club- Karma Chameleon
18. Chaka Kahn- Ain't Nobody
19. Prince- Kiss
20. Wham!- Wake Me Up Before you Go Go
With just the top ten left to reveal, we hope you’ll join us tomorrow for the final countdown (pun definitely intended!). If you want to continue this nostalgia fest, remember you can book your tickets for Adrian Mole here. It runs in the MAC, Belfast 22 Sep- 7 Oct and is followed up by a regional tour 10-15 October.