This week Bruiser have been bitten by the nostalgia bug and have been celebrating all things Eighties in line with the setting of our next production The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 ¾. Yesterday we began counting down our top 50 favourite songs from the decade, we continue the countdown later in the week but for now we reveal which songs we ranked 31-40.
31. Ray Parker Jr.- Ghostbusters
32. Nena- 99 Red Balloons
34. The B52s- Love Shack
35. Rick Springfield- Jessie's Girl
36. Men At Work- Down Under
37. ACDC- You Shook Me (All Night Long)
38. Europe- The Final Countdown
39. Foreigner- I Want To Know What Love Is
40. REO Speedwagon- Can't Fight This Feeling
We hope you like our list, so far. Let us know which song is your favourite from the Eighties. If you want to continue this nostalgia fest, remember you can book your tickets for Adrian Mole here. It runs in the MAC, Belfast 22 Sep- 7 Oct and is followed up by a regional tour 10-15 October.